Owner Info

Property Management Services
P & G Mode Realty has long been a market leader in specialised property management services. During this time we have offered a range of services to our many respected and satisfied clients. P & G Mode Realty can manage your investment property to maximise it’s potential.
We provide advice on current rentals trends for your property type and area and how best to achieve the best return on investment. You will be informed on how the issues and dynamics of the area can possibly affect your property investment.
We make property management hassle-free so you can focus on the benefits. Call us to find out how we can assist!

What is a property condition report?
This is a report that is compiled at the start of a rental prior to your tenant moving in. It outlines the initial condition of the property and is used in the last inspection when the tenant vacates and returns the keys to ensure that the property is left in the similar condition. Each item is checked off the report to identify any items that need to be resolved by the tenant. This report is useful for preventing any issues before they become major problems.

What is a Routine Inspection?
Routine inspections are conducted after a tenant moves into the property. They are carried out in intervals during the tenants’ occupation. These inspections are essential to ensure that your property is being maintained to an acceptable standard and to identify any maintenance that may be required.
With P & G Mode Realty Property management, a team member will forward you a copy of the routine inspection report for convenience. If needed, we will contact you to discuss pressing items on the report and recommend solutions.

Trades people.
If your property requires maintenance, P&G Mode Realty have a selection of fully insured, qualified tradespeople to get the job done.

Do you have landlord’s insurance?
Strata insurance can sometimes be a complicated and tedious aspect of property management.
Most people get confused about when OWNERS’ COOPERATION BUILDING INSURANCE stops and LANDLORD’S INSURANCE starts.
If you live or own a strata home unit, the structure of the building and your fixtures are covered for “accidental damage” under the Owners’ Corporation Building Insurance.
Despite being covered, the maintenance of these still remain your responsibility as a landlord.
The usual fixtures include built-in wardrobes, kitchen cupboards, stoves, basins, toilets etc.
For example, the kitchen doors are your responsibility to repair, but if a fire occurs and the doors are accidentally damaged, the replacement or repair of the doors could be claimed under the Owners’ Corporation Building Insurance.
Unlike a homeowner, individual unit holders do not have to take out building insurance.

Take Landlords Contents Insurance.
Whether you are an investor or a resident owner, Landlords Contents Insurance should always be a priority.
Unfortunately, a very large number of owners don’t bother to take out Landlords Contents Insurance with the false belief that any external damage will be covered by the Owners’ Corporation Building Insurance.
This insurance covers the internal items not covered by Owners’ Cooperation Building Insurance, such as carpets, paintwork, wallpaper, light fittings, curtains etc.
There are excellent Landlord Insurance policies that cover damage to carpet, paintwork, public liability and loss of rent for very low premiums.

Landlords Contents Insurance is too often easily overlooked, but it is highly important and recommended by our experienced team. Don’t hesitate to ask P&G Mode Realty for details on how this type of insurance will benefit your property portfolio.